With reference to the EU Directive 2016/680 of the European Council and Parliament (27 April 2016) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data
1. Data controller: EVERSTAMPI S.r.l. via Olimpiadi, 48 - 20832 Desio (MB) - MI – VAT 02911660963 (tel: +39 0296720081, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Personal data processing can consist of:
collection – recording – organization – structuring – storage – adaptation or alteration – retrieval – consultation – use – disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available – alignment or combination – restriction – erasure or destruction.
3. Personal data processing is intended for:
Administrative and accounting purposes;
The conduct of economic activities, for which data will be handled in compliance with the current Italian legislation on business and industrial secrecy;
Purposes that are closely related and instrumental to the management of business relation, such as correspondence and statistics;
Purposes that are connected to the obligations foreseen by laws, regulations, the contract, the European legislation and provisions given by authorities legitimated by law, supervisory and control bodies.
4. Personal data will be disclosed, for exclusive functional and organizational purposes, to:
5. The data subject has the right to:
Lodge a complaint with the Italian supervisory authority located in 121 Piazza di Monte Citorio, 00186 Rome – RM – Italy (tel. +39 06 696771; fax +39 06 696773785; email: email@example.com);
Request from the data controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data and the restriction of personal data processing.
6. The categories of personal data concerned are:
Name and surname;